We're glad you found us! We don't believe in "accidents."
This site, Drug Addiction Help Now, offers a message of hope to families, friends and those attending Al-Anon or Nar-Anon, searching for answers.
Watching a loved one immersed in an intense battle with drug addiction or alcohol abuse may be the most difficult, complex and harrowing experience you'll ever have.
We give you clear, practical, no-nonsense solutions to help anyone struggling with drug addiction begin the road to recovery.
• Do you long to sleep through the night?
• Do you wonder if you are doing the "right thing"?
• Do you wish you could make your alcoholic stop?
• Does your life seem out of control?
• Have you had enough drama to last a lifetime?
Your situation may be unique, but it's not hopeless. There IS a solution. Let's say that again, There is a solution!
You can help to:
• End the drama of addiction
• Bring peace back to your family
• Regain control of your life
• Find real solutions for drug addiction—not temporary fixes
We've assembled this site, Drug Addiction Help Now, especially for you; written specifically for those in Al-Anon, Nar-Anon, family and friends who want to help, but don't know where to start! We invite you to bookmark this site and refer to it often.
In addition to the extensive library of drug addiction recovery info, unique articles, resources and practical tips for coping with addiction, we offer ever-changing content on our Changing Lives Foundation blog and other social media. You'll find that our readers love to share their stories, struggles and triumphs.
You will realize that you are not alone.
• How to "raise the bottom.
• How phone counseling from Joe Herzanek, addiction counselor for Drug Addiction Help Now -can provide you with answers NOW.
• Can someone be totally set free from addiction?
• Can Meth addicts really recover?
• What to do about someone hooked on their pain meds.
• What doesn't help, what does, and why?
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE
|Alcohol and Drug Addiction Self-Tests
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Self-Tests
|Drug Addiction Phone Counseling for Families Dealing with Substance Abuse
Drug Addiction Phone Counseling for Families Dealing with Substance Abuse
|Addiction Help Recovery Resources
Addiction Help, Addiction Recovery Resources for Friends, Families and Employers
|About Changing Lives Foundation and Joe Herzanek
About Joe Herzanek and Changing Lives Foundation
|Changing Lives Foundation Blog
The official blog of: Changing Lives Foundation. We are convinced that people can recover—and make dramatic changes in their lives.
|What is alcoholism?
A simple, complete explanation of what is alcoholism.
Meth Addiction : Methamphetamine, also known as meth or crystal meth, is extremely addictive.
|Heroin Abuse and Addiction
Heroin Abuse and Addiction. Heroin addiction is rapid and severe, and requires treatment at a heroin rehab center.
Oxycontin abuse, oxycontin addiction, symptoms, risks, side effects, withdrawal and recovery
Drug Addiction Phone Counseling
Providing families in need with over 30 years of real-life,
hands-on experience and success.
Your situation may be unique, but it’s not hopeless.
We specialize in those tough, “seemingly impossible” situations.
For Drug Addiction Phone Counseling
Call: (303) 775.6493