“Teens Under the Influence”
Executive Director/Clearbrook Lodge
Host: Joe Herzanek
Don Williams, the guest for this show,
has worked for over twenty years exclusively with adolescents.
The teen years are perhaps the most challenging of all.
And what happens during this time will often determine the quality of life
for not only the teen but also the entire family.
Don’s insight and advice for parents
can not only shorten this difficult time
but also restore those broken relationships
and bring harmony to back to the family.
Covered here, are tips on blending empathy, tough love
and compassion, to help a young person recover.
This show is one of our favorites.
(Playing time: 28:30 Minutes)
to order your copy of this DVD, please donate (below) to our
Book Scholarship Fund:
For as little as $10 you can make a difference
for someone without the means to pay.
(Choose from 10 different DVD topics)
READ MORE ABOUT EACH OF THE 10 DVD CHOICES:
(click each title for more detailed info on each DVD)
1) God and the Alcoholic Experience, with author James B. Nelson
2) The Addicted Brain, with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
3) Meth, The Devil’s Drug, with Tonya Wheeler and Dr. Nicolas Taylor
4) What is Addiction? with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
5) Women in Recovery, with Rebecca J. Flood and Helena Routhe
6) The Journey of Recovery, with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
7) Teens Under the Influence, with Don Williams/Clearbrook Lodge
8) The Haven, Moms and Meth: Breaking the Cycle,
with Julie Krow/The Haven
9) Substance Use and The Workplace,
with Jennifer Place and Sean Stevens/Peer Assistance
10) Pornography, The Hidden Epidemic,
with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
Under the Influence broken relationships teen addiction adolescent recovery