“Workplace Substance Abuse”
Jennifer Place, MA
EAP and workplace coordinator
Sean stevens, ba
Drug-free workplace program coordinator
Host: Joe herzanek
Workplace Substance Abuse
Joe’s interview with Sean and Jennifer
from Peer Assistance Services
dispels the myth that most addicts and alcoholics
Clearly, what we learn is that 70% to 80%
of people with an alcohol or drug problem do in fact have jobs.
• How does this affect their work?
• What can employers be looking for and do
about an addiction problem?
• What resources are available
to small companies as well as large?
. . . and much more.
(Playing time: 28:30 Minutes)
to order your copy of this DVD, please donate (below) to our
Book Scholarship Fund:
For as little as $10 you can make a difference
for someone without the means to pay.
(Choose from 10 different DVD topics)
READ MORE ABOUT EACH OF THE 10 DVD CHOICES:
(click each title for more detailed info on each DVD)
1) God and the Alcoholic Experience, with author James B. Nelson
2) The Addicted Brain, with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
3) Meth, The Devil’s Drug, with Tonya Wheeler and Dr. Nicolas Taylor
4) What is Addiction? with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
5) Women in Recovery, with Rebecca J. Flood and Helena Routhe
6) The Journey of Recovery, with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
7) Teens Under the Influence, with Don Williams/Clearbrook Lodge
8) The Haven, Moms and Meth: Breaking the Cycle,
with Julie Krow/The Haven
9) Substance Use and The Workplace,
with Jennifer Place and Sean Stevens/Peer Assistance
10) Pornography, The Hidden Epidemic,
with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
Workplace Substance Abuse Workplace Substance Abuse Workplace Substance