“The Journey of Recovery”
Mike Richards Jr./a2r (Addiction 2 Recovery)
Host: Joe Herzanek
The Journey of Recovery
Joe Herzanek interviews Mike Richards from addiction2recovery.
This show answers some of the tough questions
concerning addiction and the Christian community.
• How difficult is it to make these big changes?
• Can the Bible and step programs work together?
• Is there a conflict between these two subjects?
• Is addiction a disease or a “moral failing”?
These are just a few of the things that are discussed.
Some of the answers may surprise you.
(Playing time: 28:30 Minutes)
to order your copy of this DVD, please donate (below) to our
Book Scholarship Fund:
For as little as $10 you can make a difference
for someone without the means to pay.
(Choose from 10 different DVD topics)
READ MORE ABOUT EACH OF THE 10 DVD CHOICES:
(click each title for more detailed info on each DVD)
1) God and the Alcoholic Experience, with author James B. Nelson
2) The Addicted Brain, with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
3) Meth, The Devil’s Drug, with Tonya Wheeler and Dr. Nicolas Taylor
4) What is Addiction? with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
5) Women in Recovery, with Rebecca J. Flood and Helena Routhe
6) The Journey of Recovery, with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
7) Teens Under the Influence, with Don Williams/Clearbrook Lodge
8) The Haven, Moms and Meth: Breaking the Cycle,
with Julie Krow/The Haven
9) Substance Use and The Workplace,
with Jennifer Place and Sean Stevens/Peer Assistance
10) Pornography, The Hidden Epidemic,
with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
Journey of Recovery step programs addiction Christian moral failing addiction
Tags: 12 step Christian, addiction2recovery, Christian Chemical Dependency, Christian recovery, Christian sobriety, Disease of addiction, Mike Richards Jr., Moral failing, Recovery DVD, Recovery Television, Shame and Stigma
You must be logged in to post a comment.