“The Addicted Brain”
Host: Joe Herzanek
This show explores the biological component of addiction.
Joe’s interview with Michael Connelly covers the three categories
of drugs: stimulants, depressants and hallucinogens.
How do they affect the brain?
Why do some people become dependent while others don’t?
What must a person be willing to do to quit?
Michael’s 25 years of experience in the recovery field
helps to answer these difficult questions.
People can and do recover every day.
(Playing time: 28:30 Minutes)
to order your copy of this DVD, please donate (below) to our
Book Scholarship Fund:
For as little as $10 you can make a difference
for someone without the means to pay.
(Choose from 10 different DVD topics)
READ MORE ABOUT EACH OF THE 10 DVD CHOICES:
(click each title for more detailed info on each DVD)
1) God and the Alcoholic Experience, with author James B. Nelson
2) The Addicted Brain, with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
3) Meth, The Devil’s Drug, with Tonya Wheeler and Dr. Nicolas Taylor
4) What is Addiction? with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
5) Women in Recovery, with Rebecca J. Flood and Helena Routhe
6) The Journey of Recovery, with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
7) Teens Under the Influence, with Don Williams/Clearbrook Lodge
8) The Haven, Moms and Meth: Breaking the Cycle,
with Julie Krow/The Haven
9) Substance Use and The Workplace,
with Jennifer Place and Sean Stevens/Peer Assistance
10) Pornography, The Hidden Epidemic,
with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
The Addicted Brain stimulants depressants hallucinogens The Addicted Brain
Tags: addiction explained, addiction recovery, depressants, Eye on Addiction, hallucinogens, Joe Herzanek Interviews, Michael Connelly, Recovery Television, Recovery TV, stimulants, The Addicted Brain
You must be logged in to post a comment.