“Pornography, The Hidden Epidemic”
Mike richards jr., addiction2recovery (a2r)
host: Joe herzanek
Pornography, The Hidden Epidemic
How has the pornography industry
grown to be a $12 billion dollar a year business?
What role does technology and the computer play
concerning this issue?
Who is purchasing all this material?
Can this problem really be called an addiction?
How does this impact a marriage?
You may find some of the answers
to these questions quite shocking!
(Playing time: 28:30 Minutes)
to order your copy of this DVD, please donate (below) to our
Book Scholarship Fund:
For as little as $10 you can make a difference
for someone without the means to pay.
(Choose from 10 different DVD topics)
READ MORE ABOUT EACH OF THE 10 DVD CHOICES:
(click each title for more detailed info on each DVD)
1) God and the Alcoholic Experience, with author James B. Nelson
2) The Addicted Brain, with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
3) Meth, The Devil’s Drug, with Tonya Wheeler and Dr. Nicolas Taylor
4) What is Addiction? with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
5) Women in Recovery, with Rebecca J. Flood and Helena Routhe
6) The Journey of Recovery, with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
7) Teens Under the Influence, with Don Williams/Clearbrook Lodge
8) The Haven, Moms and Meth: Breaking the Cycle,
with Julie Krow/The Haven
9) Substance Use and The Workplace,
with Jennifer Place and Sean Stevens/Peer Assistance
10) Pornography, The Hidden Epidemic,
with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
Pornography Hidden Epidemic Pornography Hidden Epidemic Pornography Hidden