“God and the Alcoholic Experience”
with author, James B. Nelson
Host: Joe Herzanek
Joe’s interview with author James Nelson, God and the Alcoholic Experience,
is a powerful testimony to the importance of God
in the life of a recovering person.
Jim’s inspiring book “Thirst: God and the Alcoholic Experience”
is the focus of their discussion.
James Nelson, a retired seminary professor and also a recovering person,
gives a deep, yet practical insight into the spiritual component of recovery.
Challenging questions are answered
and his responses give clarity to the “disease vs. sin” issue
(is addiction a disease or a moral failing)?
What role does God play in the life of an alcoholic?
(Playing time: 40 Minutes)
to order your copy of this DVD, please donate (below) to our
Book Scholarship Fund:
For as little as $10 you can make a difference
for someone without the means to pay.
(Choose from 10 different DVD topics)
READ MORE ABOUT EACH OF THE 10 DVD CHOICES:
(click each title for more detailed info on each DVD)
1) God and the Alcoholic Experience, with author James B. Nelson
2) The Addicted Brain, with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
3) Meth, The Devil’s Drug, with Tonya Wheeler and Dr. Nicolas Taylor
4) What is Addiction? with Michael Connelly/Odyssey Training
5) Women in Recovery, with Rebecca J. Flood and Helena Routhe
6) The Journey of Recovery, with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
7) Teens Under the Influence, with Don Williams/Clearbrook Lodge
8) The Haven, Moms and Meth: Breaking the Cycle,
with Julie Krow/The Haven
9) Substance Use and The Workplace,
with Jennifer Place and Sean Stevens/Peer Assistance
10) Pornography, The Hidden Epidemic,
with Mike Richards/addiction2recovery
God and the Alcoholic Alcoholic Experience Recovery Television